- Diamond knows that he is a crystalline structure element has a Cubic form and take the form of the double for building the cube with eight aspects, in particular the construction cube with a twelve-face, and spoke diamond mutations in its composition is sometimes taken center stage form spherical external factors play a role helps the formation.
- Diamond consists of carbon element (only) and under the pressure and temperature Graham Walter and conditions unknown occur in the depths of the earth, and despite the fact that carbon is the main component of the graphite and coal but each properties different from the other significantly large, and considered this difference is caused by the installation atomic them but because Alchristalah network that shows the diamond which is transparent, while graphite his grim network so that results from the difference in the composition.
- But what is a 15-something you do not know about diamonds:
1. The diamond is the hardest and most solid material known to man, and the word (Diamond) is derived from the ancient Greek word "Adamas" or "Adamo" means rigidity.
2. Mark the first diamond material coin world has ever known, especially in the eastern and western India. And used the Bedouin Arab tribes in Africa and the Middle East Omamas word or diamond to describe the rare stones.
3. Alokdme think that the diamond has the supernatural power of the stone because of its ability to glow at night. And has a legendary fairy and fantasy and magic therapeutic properties, what calms of mental illness and protects from heart demonic spirits and nightmares and gives unlimited support and courage of a warrior on the battlefield.
4. diamond consists of a basic element carbon center due to a very high degree subjected to very high temperatures and pressure underground layers. The composition begins at a depth of one hundred and fifty kilometers underground layer. And made the transition from carbon to form a diamond inside Magma in the ground.
5. featuring diamonds naturally smooth. And rare stones formation depends on the type of items in them. We must combine these elements under pressure and heat, and cooling process are limited time for Alchristalah shaped pieces. For this reason, the diamond is particularly present in areas without the other, which makes it generally rare.
6. nearly 3.3 billion years ago, and at a depth of two hundred kilometers below the earth's surface and the evolution of carbon form and turned into a diamond under pressure and very high temperature for a long period of up to a million years. According to geological theories of the big continent was divided by one hundred million almost a year to South America, Africa, India, Australia and Antarctica and all have huge stocks of diamonds.
7. stores diamond underground and are moving by nature, volcanoes and rivers to other areas. During this long and arduous journey, the diamond is changing shape and smoothness and getting smaller in size and destroys Ahaanna depending on the nature of transport and carrier
8. similar manner to extract oil and natural gas, is extracted diamonds study the way in which form within the lava. Have been extracted from the host rock for diamonds or other of the sand and stones, after he has been subjected to all kinds of influences and environmental factors.
9. The majority of diamond mines in central and southern Africa. There are loads of diamonds in Canada, Russia, Brazil and Australia. And extracted the equivalent of 130 million carats, or 26 thousand kg of diamonds annually, equivalent to the value of US $ 9 billion.
10. There are four distinct characteristics of diamonds: color, carat, clarity, and cutting. This is the characteristics of utmost importance, as the building is estimating the price of diamonds and its aesthetic value
11. diamond sales increased in the last century than $ 24 billion to more than double, or about 56 billion in the year 1995 and reached diamond sales in Japan alone to $ 18 billion to replace the third in the world after the United States and Europe
12. Belgian city of Antwerp, the diamond capital of the world is considered. But, I moved about 90 percent of the diamond industry to India.
13. All diamond in the world, can not fill a small or so-called "Double Decker" in the London bus. The diamonds are very rare, especially large-size species, and high quality.
14. Diamond is considered among the greatest treasures of the earth distinctive. The latest discovered stones at the age of about one billion years old and the oldest about 4.2 billion a year. And come in all sizes, shapes and colors.
15. The most important diamond-rich sites are located in South Africa, Canada, Russia, Australia, and India.